The GBA Summer League is for players who:
- reside in Greenwich
- attended any schools in Greenwich
- current/former GBA or GBA Flame employee/volunteer
- current/former players from neighboring high school basketball teams
Full payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. No scholarships are available for this program. A $50 deposit for a jersey is included in the registration fee and will be returned at the end of the season when jersey is returned.
- Ten players per team. You can choose your entire team, or partial team, or be placed on a team with open spots.
- Each player must individually register online before being placed on a team roster. If you are not registered, you are NOT on a team roster.
- Please update player email contact (old HS emails will not go through).
- Team captain must email roster to email@example.com by June 30th.
- Teams are coached by team captain/player.
- GBA Summer Rules to follow
Any falsification of registration information will result in immediate termination of player without refund.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
born between: 01/01/1998 and 05/31/2005
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.