Who: Boys and Girls Grades K-8
What: Player Development Program - Small group basketball skill development (No contact)
- 1 hour training session
- Preparation for winter basketball tryouts
- Overall skill and confidence development
- Shooting mechanics
- Ball handling
- Offensive improvement
- Defensive concepts
- Building confidence
- Sunday, Aug 9, 16, 23, 30
- Sunday, Sept 6, 13, 20, 27
- Grade K-2 (1:00-2:00pm)
- Grade 3-5 (2:00-3:00pm)
- Grade 6-8 (3:00-4:00pm)
Where: Greenwich Catholic School
Price: $420 (8 sessions) or pay $60 per session at the door.
When paying at the door, you must register online before the session at www.greenwichbasketball.org.
- Mask required (optional during activity)
- Social distancing
- Basketballs will be sanitized during every break.
- All players will participate in non-contact drills that will help to develop skills while staying safe!
- Players must register online before attending the sessions. NO WALK-INs allowed.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about registration or payment.
Trainer Contact Information:
Base Cost: $420.00